Sunday, September 18, 2005

Spammers are scum

Now I've gotten all 57 of the initial images for Tree Stories uploaded and ready for your comments. I'm sorry but I've had to put some securities on comments because I was instantly assaulted by spam comments, if you can imagine such a thing. I had no idea. It took me over an hour of work to clean up all the crap, but now it's done and I just want to go on record as saying that indeed, spammers are scum, plain and simple.

So now that I've gotten that out of my system, I hope to start seeing some real comments in the not-too-distant future. I'll continue to post, including some more finished versions of these images, and likely new images as well.

For those of you thinking that April is a very long time from now, it is just over six months hence, which in terms of darkroom, painting, matting and framing time is just enough time to get it all done. Please don't delay in getting stories to me. Thanks so much.

No comments: