Friday, September 16, 2005

How this works

So here's the game: I'll be posting photos and you all can post comments (by clicking on the link below each image), or email me with stories, poems, whatever at jartfoto@vfr.net.

What I'm posting are actually scans from contact sheets, not finished pieces. Finals will have nice contrast, exposure, etc and won't have big white circles on them, those are where the hole is punched in the contact sheet so it fits in my binder. Final prints will be very limited editions (of not more than five) might have other collage elements, including story text. (If you want to give me something hand-written I can make a transparency to use in the darkroom as a collage element. No promises, I have final artistic say in all this.)

Ask questions and I'll answer.

No comments: