Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New stories arriving!

I'm so thrilled, I've been getting several new stories - actually all poems recently - for my images in the past few days. Just as I was starting to get worried, or thinking that this would be a very limited collaboration... I sent out an SOS to a couple writer friends, who then got the word out to some writing groups & interest has grown - so exciting! (Thanks to JoAnn especially, since the first real submission from someone outside my own influence has come from seeds you have sown.)

So I'm inviting you who are now reading to browse the entries and look for comments to see what has been submitted and watch how this grows. I really need to get back into the darkroom to get this moving along now, and I'll be posting new work as I go. (Probably new contact prints, too, as I can't seem to not take photos of trees.)

It was also brought to my attention that Sacramento is the "City of Trees" so this is a particularly appropriate project here...

No comments: